Tuesday 28 April 2015

Presentation Group 2 - Communication


This week's presentation group was done very well, although at times I felt they were repeating themselves. The presentation gave myself and my group some key points in which we as a team were lacking.  
Personally I believe communication is a very important part of team work. I myself have experienced being part of a team in previous years whether it be high school or Uni where communication between fellow team members and myself was low and it can be at times very frustrating.


 

  • Clear definition of the topic (Communication)
  • Very interesting timeline showing the history of how people have communicated over time.
  • Have given some good examples of Positive & Negative impacts for different forms of communication.
  • Cheney model was well explained and very clear.
  • Explained the difference between verbal and non-verbal communication.
  • Examples of how people communicate verbally and non-verbally.
  • Technology plays a major role in communication today, for example mobiles, Facebook, tattoos.
  • Very clear Images and Text. Easy to keep up with the slides and information.
  • Animation was interesting. Very detailed and easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment